Effective property management is essential particularly in the case of commercial real estate. Since these properties serve more as revenue generators than as capital investments.
The management of larger things, such as high-rise buildings, block of flats houses, commercial real estate (shopping malls), or even entire property portfolio management by a single person can be challenging, to say the least.
While some investors deal with single offices, warehouses, or apartments on their own. Although here, too, professional experience and knowledge come in handy – it can be challenging.
In such cases, hiring professionals to manage office, home, or commercial premises is a much better option.
Successful and well-known property dealer from the US, our client has over 110 properties in New York. In 2008, when his business was still a startup, he first outsourcing property management to REIT Ltd. Our top-notch property management solutions team has assisted the client’s company reach new heights over the past 14 years.
In order to properly manage a large number of properties, the client needed a skilled and reliable property management provider that could also do it quickly, affordably, and with at least a 98% SLA.
The client contacted REIT Ltd. with his request after giving it some thought. We encountered a number of difficulties when beginning the project for the very first time, including the following:
- The client sought an effective middleman to resolve disputes between property managers and renters about repairs, maintenance, and other issues.
- The call center team was urgently needed by the client to answer tenant calls.
- To address consumer complaints, it was necessary to employ an additional team. So that it can communicate efficiently with the maintenance personnel, such as electricians and plumbers.
- State the need for a team that is available 24/7/365.
- Work with several vendors to select the best candidate for the job.
- Skillfully handle payroll for employees
The following procedures were part of our strategy for successfully satisfying all of the client’s demands. It provides effective, well-maintained spaces for his tenants:
- We assigned a group of call center specialists to handle tenant maintenance inquiries on a daily basis.
- Despite the fact that the members of our property management staff were accustomed to working from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Monday through Friday). We were able to recruit more personnel to match the client’s demand for 24-hour service.
- A project manager was hired to communicate with the client’s manager and keep him completely updated on the upkeep, maintenance, etc. of the property.
- Our staff took on the task of preparing tenancy agreements, handling rental certificates of insurance, and regularly filing reports for rubbish non-clearance on behalf of the client.
- We made sure that payments were processed quickly and effectively on the customer’s CRM system.
The client was really happy with all of our services, which included managing the upkeep of his properties, paying taxes and dues. Even managing the payroll for his employees.
The following are some of the achievements of our productive partnership:
- The client managed his properties efficiently and saved a lot of money in the process.
- The customer opted to outsourcing the property management of additional of his properties to us. After being pleased with our performance, and as a result, we are currently managing 110 properties for him.
- Exemplifying our commitment to ongoing high-quality services, we began managing 1 property for the client in 2008. Steadily it increased that number to 110 properties for the customer over the course of the last 14 years.
Do you need efficient services for property management at prices that are incredibly competitive, but you’re not sure who to pick? Most of our rivals cannot compare to our knowledge in property management. Our streamlined workflow ensures that all of your needs are handled to your absolute satisfaction. Read our case studies to know more about our procedures, and get in touch with us right away for a price.